Monday, November 5, 2012

Missed any posts?!

Hello there!
I decided to share a little bit more about myself.  I am 21 years old, and live in good ole Gainesville, FL going to school at the University of Florida.  The city is small, but it's a great college town! Within the next 2 months, I hope to be up in NYC doing an internship at a news network...cross your fingers for me! 
Anyways, I am part of a family of 5, I'm the only girl with 2 brothers. I grew up around sports and love adventures.  I am extremely outgoing and love to try new things.  My dream job would be to travel around the world and tell stories, which is one of the reasons I chose this topic for my blog.
Other things I enjoy: comedies, Motown music, the beach, nail polish, news, talking, and figuring things out!
Hope you learned some more about me and feel like you know me a bit!...

While I'm here I just wanted to remind you of a few of my favorite blog posts!
I just got off a phone interview for an internship in New York City which reminded me of my NYC post!...things to do, and not do in NYC.
Also, Just because I'm feeling adventurous, I want to remind you about one of the most adventurous cities in the world...Interlaken!
And, just to get to know a more about myself, I'll link ya to my resume, and some of my news stories!
The city that never sleeps: What to do in NYC!
Let your blood rush!: Interlaken Adventures
My Resume: Lysette Portales Resume
Learn more about me: Learn about Lysette Portales

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog, it makes me want to travel everywhere! I also absolutely love NYC and I hope you get the internship there! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your phone interview went well and I know you will make it up to NYC (fingers crossed) Love seeing all the pictures and reading about all the different places on your blog! Your making me all sorts of jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lysette, I know you are going to be going on to big and wonderful things! I'm starting to get really sad that I only have a couple more shows left to anchor with you! Also, I'm really jealous of your big plans to travel this summer!!

    ReplyDelete