Monday, October 29, 2012

Learn some more about me!

I thought I'd give all of you a better idea of who I am and my experiences within the journalism field...
I love what I do, and if I could travel while I reported, I would be the happiest and luckiest girl in the world....
Take a look at my resume and let me know what you think!
Find out more about Lysette!: Lysette Portales Resume

And if you want to look at some of my on camera work...
Check out my stuff: Lysette's Website!

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Lysette, I love the work you do. Like you I wish I could travel the world and report at the same time. I want to let you know that I look up to you. You are very talented and i hope to be as successful as you, i know i have a lot to learn but you inspire me to never give up. Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete