Tuesday, October 23, 2012

You might want to bring another pair of underwear...

INTERLAKEN, SWITZERLAND. I am OBSESSED with this place and I have never been there. But, my best friend (you'll see her in the pics) went on a weekend trip there in July when she was studying abroad in Spain. So until next July when I will be in Switzerland, I am vicariously living through her adventures and pictures.
Interlaken is one of the most adventurous and thrill seeking cities. There is so much you can do there to get your adrenaline going...which is exactly what I LOVE to do.

First example: Bungee Jumping.

Yes, this is my best friend Kasey. She went bungee jumping. How amazing is this view?!

Second Example: Canyoning.
 Basically canyoning is diving and sliding down a ton of canyons. SO COOL!

Anyways, now that you've seen these pictures, I know you WANT and HAVE to go to Switzerland. And the best part....these are only TWO of the adventures Interlaken offers. 

More Interlaken Adventures: Interlaken Adventure!
Get your trip started with the help of my blog: Plan your trip

Just to get you a bit more excited...Here's a YouTube video of Canyoning! 
Check out Canyoning: Canyoning Video

And remember...you might need to bring an extra pair of underwear after participating in these blood rushing, thrill seeking activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment