Wednesday, November 14, 2012

More BLOGS!!

If you haven't gotten the message that I LOVE FOOD, maybe you will after reading this awesome blog about food with a bit of a Latin twist! (my favorite) She posts all types of recipes including some of her Mom's famous ones! My favorite recipe she posted...Arroz con Pollo! (chicken and yellow rice)
Learn more about Janny! (and it's pronounced Hanny!) Janny Rodriguez

Sports Lovers...check this blog out! Mikes Headset's description is "I hear he sounds so good on air, football games continuously beg him to 'Call Me, Maybe!'" Who wouldn't want to check his blog out? He talks about his experience being the voice of a high school football team...really cool!
Learn more about Mike! Mike Biana

FASHION FASHION FASHION! Who doesn't love fashion? One of my friends, Tondrea, LOVES fashion. I mean LOVES. She always has the cutest clothes on and is always keeping up with the latest trends! How does this help you look your best?!...she blogs about it! You will be addicted to her blog once you start browsing!
Learn more about Tondrea! Tondrea Haddly

No comments:

Post a Comment