Sunday, September 23, 2012

Quack...DUCK TOUR!

The Duck Tour!...A really cool, and fun way to see the city you're visiting!  I went on the Duck Tour when I was visiting my roommate's family in Philly, PA.  The great thing about the tour was that it showed me around a city that has so much history...
But, that's not the only "cool" thing about it. The tour bus takes you around the city on land....and water! Not only do you get an up close look at the city on the street, but you get to enjoy a relaxing float on the water to view landmarks!
Duck Tours are everywhere...Boston, South Beach, San Fran...and so many more!
I highly suggest you look into a Duck Tour if you want to learn all about the city you're visiting!...Just Google "Duck Tour in _______" and you won't regret it!
Before the tour!

View from the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment